Stage Challenge...


This year I participated in the 2009 Stage Challenge. We performed at the Convention Center it was a blast and I had so much fun. There were 3 Primary Schools 1 Middle School, which was us, and 1 High School. I met lots of new people and made lots of new friends.

Our performance was about different people coming together as one.We had a girls Hip Hop group, Boys Hip Hop group a jazz and poi group it was great. The performance first started off with the boys doing there dance and thinking this is how its supposed to be but then,the jazz group came on stage and kicked the boys of then the jazz girls started doing there dance, then all of a sudden, the hip hop girls came on and said well actually this is how we prefer it, But no said the poi girls as they came on stage why don't we all just be one, and so that's how it ended. We all had a dance for each group and then at the end we all got together and did one big dance. I had so much fun. I was a bit nervous at first but got over it, and just thought to my self just have fun, which i did. We stayed till prize giving we were awarded with 6 awards, i was so proud of everyone.